The call has gone out for new heroes to train and combat dark forces invading Timbercross. Uryene the Lion has opened his legendary academy to any willing to join the cause. Fight through hordes defiling local dungeons, gaining equipment and skills. Graduate and storm the countryside to eliminate the threat closing in. Collect treasure to buy sweet upgrades, or get lucky and find them as you go. As you improve, more grueling dungeons open and punishing creatures swarm.
The Lion and the academy train Fighters, Rangers and Wizards. Humans, Elves, Dwarves and Halflings of either gender are accepted. Get up close and personal with your foe as a Fighter, start your bow attack from afar as a Ranger, or train as a Wizard to learn powerful magic attacks. Each hero type requires a different strategy. Uryene sends no student into the wild without formal training in the nine academy dungeons. Be aware that boss Trolgar the Thumb has been seen in the final lesson. After graduation you are able to venture out and explore the surrounding four regions, beating back the invading legions and their ferocious masters.
Dungeoneers Academy is a mobile RPG/Rogue style fantasy adventure in which players control an avatar from a lowly recruit/trainee into a great hero of the land. Treasure and monsters are random for replayability, yet tailored to the each dungeon’s level. You will also encounter far more monsters when returning to lower level dungeons. The Academy Guild Store is always available with a great selection of equipment, weapons, spell scrolls and potions for you to choose from. Remember that some items are better for some classes than others.
What’s New in Version 3.0
WAY FASTER with simultaneous movement and combat!
Still easy enough for novices, yet deep enough for experts.
New story line with quests, missions and outdoor encounters.
Choose difficulty level and set warnings/auto-sell for each character.
Sorry, but old saves will be erased.
– – Revamped and tuned experience system and added many new features.
The often requested Repair “All Equipment” selection in store.
Missions and Quests.
– – Complete all the quests to truly become a Hero!
– – Need a few gold or experience points? Play a few missions.
– – Review quests and missions from the region map “Quests” and “Missions” tabs.
– – New quests automatically activate as you complete them.
– – Accept a mission to activate it or drop them to generate new ones randomly.
– – Active quests and accepted missions appear on the region maps.
New outdoor encounters after leaving the Academy.
– – Road junctions randomly generate encounters while traveling between dungeons.
– – Outdoor road, forest, mountain and swamp encounter maps.
– – Directly select a junction to start an outdoor encounter.
5 per-player difficulty levels from “Painless” to “Fearless”.
– – Overall difficulty tuned and potion purchase capped at 10.
– – Dungeon difficulty increases with each star then levels off.
– – More enemies overall, and swarms of them when revisiting lower level dungeons.
New graphics and audio updates.
– – More ongoing spell effects to liven things up!
– – Colorized region maps with legend.
– – Less clutter with navigation tabs on many screens and popups.
– – In-game move pad larger, backpack moved, and information button added.
– – In-game effects at finish of mission or quest, defeat of all enemies, and finding all plunder.
– – – – In-game status bar at top signifies availability and completion of each of these.
– – In-game summary less cluttered with “Gear”, “Actions” and “Stats” tabs.
– – New audio added for many skills.
– – Potion and equipment warnings separated per-player.
– – Choose to auto-sell common or magic items, or scrolls.
– – Disable “Save” confirmation to speed things up.
Tips & Hints replace in-game tutorials.
– – Avoids tedious pausing of game for tutorials.
– – Go through tips at any time on the Academy map or with ‘i’nformation button in-game.
Timbercross, home to Dungeoneers Academy and founder Uryene the Lion, has been increasingly under siege. Wave after wave of marauding hordes have been descending on the training dungeons and underground keeps.
The Academy has opened its doors to any and all comers. Be you Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, male or female, The Lion and his followers will train you for battle. Study to be a Fighter if you want to be strong and gouge your way through foes, a Ranger to ambush enemies from afar with bow and some magic, or Wizard to obliterate opponents with powerful magic.
Your first lesson is free and you can earn your way to graduation by ridding dungeons of filth and pocketing the incredible loot you uncover.
Your quest for glory begins now…
Send a Message
Send us an email if you have any questions, comments or feedback.